sunnuntai 10. lokakuuta 2010

Pokémon

You guys remember that? 10-12 years ago everybody was fan of pokémon, well atleast I was.. :) I still remember when I was so amazed when my mom bought pokémon cards. My first rare card was Alakazam!
It also was one of my favourite pokémons. I quited five years ago.


Pokémon Stadium was the best game which I ever had! Me and all my friends played it all night long.. Mostly the pokémon minigames.. We had our own Pokémon Club.. Yeah those good old days.. <3 I will never forget those days..
My favourite minigame was Lickitung.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOkVNs-UXRs
That's link for the video (:

I never gonna forget Pokémon (:. <333

7 kommenttia:

  1. Pokemon was great. Nothing like it, back in the good old days.

    VastaaPoista
  2. I liked pokemon a couple years ago, please get me back.

    VastaaPoista
  3. this is a good follow up post to the previous one

    I have a new post on GTL Everyday too :)

    VastaaPoista
  4. I loved pokemon cards when i was little, i never played it, i would just collect the cards because they look cool :P

    VastaaPoista
  5. i loved pokemon hah, my town seemed to go from pokemon, to drugs.

    VastaaPoista
  6. me and my friends got back into playing last fall and played all through the school year hella fun

    VastaaPoista